The Institute of Business Administration (IBA) is one of the most reputed business universities in Pakistan. Founded in 1955, the university has gradually become one of Pakistan’s leading institutions. Due to a focus on quality education and a limited number of seats, only ~4,000 students get admission out of tens of thousands of applicants each year.
We, at Chaajao (powered by IBAGRADS), have been providing one of the market’s leading entry test preparatory programs and associated material for more than 2 decades. With drastically climbing success rates each year due to our quality-based approach, we enabled 415 students to clear IBA’s entry test in 2022 alone!
Online classes that are conducted by result-oriented teachers with an average of 10+ years of teaching experience! With our online courses, you can study from the comfort of your home, while at the same time receiving the very best education you can get out there!
Why This Course?
Hundreds Of Satisfied Students And Counting
When the admission process starts, it is announced on IBA website and advertised in all the major national newspapers. Normally, admissions activity commences in the month of October for Spring Semester Admissions and January for Fall Semester Admissions.
IBA allows the students to apply for admission whose final results have not been announced subject to the condition that they have no deficiency in the previous years of their academic career. The admission may be conditional pending submission of the required results.
No, it’s not, an S.A.T. / GRE / GMAT required scores allows the exemption from the IBA undergraduate / graduate admissions test respectively, however the payment of the admission application processing fee is compulsory along with obtaining the admit card, once the test is cleared the next stage involves group discussion (for MBA regular only) and interview process. Please click here to check the required scores.
The IBA conducts aptitude tests at Karachi, Hyderabad, Lahore and Islamabad. However, interviews are only conducted in Karachi and outstation candidates can give their interview through call.
As per policy IBA does not send prospectus to the students at their mailing addresses. Application material is all available online on the IBA website.
The duration of all Undergraduate Program is 4 years.
There are two different durations for the MBA Programs:
2 years for the Morning Programs
3.5 + years for the Evening Programs
Please click here to check the eligibility criteria and complete program details.
The IBA offers following program for executives and part time students:
- MBA Executive
- MBA (Evening)
- Certificate Courses
- Summer Courses
- Specialized courses conducted by the Center for Executive Education (CEE)
Please click here to check the complete program details.
Following are the minimum requirements for IBA admissions:
For BBA Program:
- Intermediate (minimum 65% marks), or
- ‘A’ Levels (minimum of two ‘B’s and one ‘C’)
- Grades of General and AS level courses will not be accepted.
For BS Program:
- 60% marks in Intermediate (Pre-Engineering), OR
- 60% marks in Intermediate General Group with Mathematics, OR
- 1B and 2Cs in A-Level (with Mathematics)
- Grades of General and AS level courses will not be accepted
Graduate Programs – (MBA, MBA-Evening, MS):
- A minimum of 16 years of education (culminating in a master degree or equivalent) out of which 4 years should have been spent in an HEC recognized university / degree awarding institute with 2.5 CGPA or 60% in last degree (whichever is applicable). Candidates with work experience will be preferred.