Founded as a Federally Chartered University in July 2000, the FAST National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences is a premiere University of Pakistan, renowned for quality and impact of its students in the development of local software and other industries. The university has five modern campuses, over 11,000 students, and 500+ skilled faculty members.
Research wings of the university are well recognized, nationally and internationally. They are embarked upon cutting edge research having direct impact on the social, economic and technological needs of Pakistan. Their vision is to become a globally recognized research university of Pakistan within the next decade.
We, at Chaajao (powered by IBAGRADS), provide some of the most extensively-researched material, accumulated by our teachers who have an average of 10+ years of teaching experience. With a success rate of 80% in Tier-1 universities, we make the seemingly daunting task of clearing entry tests highly possible. When you choose us, getting admission into universities like FAST is no longer a dream!
Why This Course?
Hundreds Of Satisfied Students And Counting
- At least 60% marks in SSC (Matric) or an equivalent examination.
- At least 50% marks in the HSSC or an equivalent examination.
- Must have studied Mathematics at the HSSC level.
- Link: http://nu.edu.pk/Admissions/EligibilityCriteria
The following undergraduate programs are offered:
- BS Computer Science
- BS Electrical Engineering
- BS Software Engineering
- Admission on basis of NTS-NAT Marks:
- Selection is based on marks obtained in NTS NAT IE, or NAT-ICS.
- Cut-off marks to be determined by the University
- Admission on the basis of FAST Admission Test:
- Merit list is prepared by assigning 50% weight marks obtained intermediate (part-1)(or an equivalent exam)
- 50% weight is assigned to score obtained in NU Admission Test.
- In case, Intermediate result is not available, Matriculation marks are used by a factor of 0.9 (to equate it to average intermediate marks)
- Admission on the basis of SAT score:
- Combined score of 1,000 or more in the SAT-I exam.
- At least 550 in the SAT-II (Math Level IIC) examination.