Founded as a Federally Chartered University in July 2000, the FAST National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences is a premiere University of Pakistan, renowned for quality and impact of its students in the development of local software and other industries. The university has five modern campuses, over 11,000 students, and 500+ skilled faculty members.
Research wings of the university are well recognized, nationally and internationally. They are embarked upon cutting edge research having direct impact on the social, economic and technological needs of Pakistan. Their vision is to become a globally recognized research university of Pakistan within the next decade.
We, at Chaajao (powered by IBAGRADS), provide some of the most extensively-researched material, accumulated by our teachers who have an average of 10+ years of teaching experience. With a success rate of 80% in Tier-1 universities, we make the seemingly daunting task of clearing entry tests highly possible. When you choose us, getting admission into universities like FAST is no longer a dream!
Online classes are conducted by result-oriented teachers with an average of over 10 years of teaching experience! With our online courses, you can study from the comfort of your home, while at the same time receiving the very best education you can get out there!
Why This Course?
Hundreds Of Satisfied Students And Counting
It varies from program to program. But general requirements include:
- At least 60% marks in SSC (Matric) or an equivalent examination.
- At least 50% marks in the HSSC or an equivalent examination.
- Must have studied Mathematics at the HSSC level.
- Link: http://nu.edu.pk/Admissions/EligibilityCriteria
The following undergraduate programs are offered:
- BS Computer Science
- BS Electrical Engineering
- BS Software Engineering
Merit scholarship is awarded to the Top THREE position holders in each Group of each Examination Board. Scholarship is also offered to top three position holders in the merit list of NU admission merit list. This scholarship is for four years of un-interrupted studies with full course load and is equal to the full tuition fee. Continuation of merit scholarship is subject to maintaining semester GPA of 3.0 or higher. Realizing that the fees may not be affordable for some of its students, FAST arranges financial assistance in the form of interest-free study loans for bright indigent students. This assistance is subject to renewal every semester in light of the student’s academic performance. Financial assistance is limited to tuition fee only and is discontinued if the student’s CGPA falls below the minimum specified to avoid warning. Loan recipients MUST take full load of courses offered. Visit the link for more info: http://nu.edu.pk/Admissions/Scholarship
Criteria as follows:
- Admission on basis of NTS-NAT Marks:
- Selection is based on marks obtained in NTS NAT IE, or NAT-ICS.
- Cut-off marks to be determined by the University
- Admission on the basis of FAST Admission Test:
- Merit list is prepared by assigning 50% weight marks obtained intermediate (part-1)(or an equivalent exam)
- 50% weight is assigned to score obtained in NU Admission Test.
- In case, Intermediate result is not available, Matriculation marks are used by a factor of 0.9 (to equate it to average intermediate marks)
- Admission on the basis of SAT score:
- Combined score of 1,000 or more in the SAT-I exam.
- At least 550 in the SAT-II (Math Level IIC) examination.
A credit hour costs Rs. 7,500