ETEA stands for Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency. It is an educational entity established in November 1998 by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. ETEA is the conducting body of medical entrance examinations in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The test for admission to medical and dental colleges of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is held on the same day in different centers of the province. The test consists of a three-hour paper based on the Pakistan Medical Commission’s syllabus and guidelines.
We at Chaajao (powered by IBAGRADS) have made our mark in the MDCAT market with 1,000+ students clearing the exam in 2022 only! With extensively-researched material, a multi-tiered testing system, and a quality-focused approach, we make sure that our future doctors receive the best possible education out there!
ETEA (Education testing and Evaluation agency) is an educational entity of KPK which was established in 1998. In the beginning, this agency was just created to supervise the entry test. With time it surpasses the initial functionality and now working as an examination and testing system.
Applicant with over 60% marks in inters with the subject of Bio, chemistry, and physics can apply for ETEA.
- Federal board students are eligible to take this test.
- Federal A-level students can also appear in this test.
- Domicile students of Azad Jammu Kashmir, K-P and G-B are allowed to apply through KPK medical entry test.
- Fill the application form online
- Pay the fee in any ABL branch
- Enter your payment details online
- Put payment details online for verification
- Once you are verified upload picture and domicile
- You will have to fill the form according to your academic documents
- Your center will be allotted to you according to your information.
- HSSC 1100 marks are divided by the ratio of half (Obtained marks HSSC\1100*50)
- Marks obtained in ETEA entry test exams are also divided by 50 (Obtained marks ETEA\200*50)
- Add both
- You must have a valid email address
- You should have a legit NIC or computerized B-form number